A Chevron door is a statement-maker. The cladding pieces are cut at a 45-degree angle and fit together at a point creating a zigzag pattern made of “V”s. The geometric design is reminiscent of French parquet flooring that skilled craftsmen wove together piece by piece. Today, the design lends a modern feel to any architectural style.
The doors are as durable as they are beautiful. Faux wood cladding and overlays molded from pieces of real wood are adhered to an insulated steel base door for strength, energy-efficiency and quiet operation. Like wood, the composite can be painted or stained in a variety of colors for a look that is distinctly yours.
- Five-layer construction: steel + insulation + steel + composite cladding + overlay
- Intellicore polyurethane foam insulation with a thermal break. 20. 4 R-value.
- Boards molded from real wood pieces for a natural look and feel.
- Stain colors: Walnut, Dark, Medium, and Slate
- Paint colors: Black, White, Charcoal, Bronze or Primed for field finishing.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement available for high wind load applications. (Learn more)
- Eight door styles with four different Chevron designs
- Choose from three wood species: Mahogany, Clear Cypress and Pecky Cypress. Cladding and overlays can be different species.
- Optional windows and decorative hardware.
- Stain or paint finish.
Clopay doors do not contain HFCs and comply with these environmental laws and regulations.
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations.
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill