Garage Door Repair Mansfield
GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICE Mansfield
Viking Overhead is the best choice for first-class Garage Door Repair. Providing the best customer service for your garage door is our number one priority. We believe every customer of ours is family. We will always treat your home with the same care and respect as our own! As a garage door repair company that’s veteran-owned and operated, we know what it means to serve in a courteous, fair and professional manner. We are dedicated and very passionate about excellent service and unmatched customer satisfaction.
Viking Overhead provides service to residential customers, apartment complexes and local businesses. We also welcome contractors and home builders to join our growing family. Our service area covers homes and businesses all over DFW and surrounding areas. We respond to all Emergency Garage Door Service needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Overhead GARAGE DOOR REPAIR Mansfield
Count on Viking Overhead for your garage door repair Burleson needs. We conduct business in a timely, convenient, and efficient manner. Our service is tailored to each individual customer. Our knowledgeable technicians will arrive with a fully stocked service truck and all tools necessary to complete the job. We also carry and install all major garage door brands: Genie, Liftmaster, Clopay, Amarr, CHI, and Doorlink.
Many garage doors may not need an absolute replacement. Our technicians are able to repair any damaged or worn components as quick and cost effective as possible. Scheduled maintenance helps technicians, as well as customers, identify wear on parts and avoid costly repairs. Preventing expensive long-term repairs or replacements is easy with just one phone call with Viking Overhead. As homeowners we know that home repair is important. We support customers with cost-effective solutions for your long-term investment. That’s why Viking Overhead is your garage door resource that makes business personal and enjoyable. Technicians at Viking Overhead are highly trained and efficient. We offer only the best possible repair options for all customers.
Viking Overhead Garage Door Repair is a premier garage door replacement and repair company based in Tarrant County. We serve all who live near Tarrant county and love doing garage door repair Mansfield. We love the unique characteristics this area embraces and we enjoy helping our clients determine which garage door type is best for their needs, style, and budget. From materials to style, to garage door installation, we will walk you through the entire process.
Beautiful Garage Door Replacements
Is your garage door looking old and worn down? Are you looking for an easy way to improve the exterior appearance of your home? Viking Overhead Garage Door Repair has the perfect solution! We are a well-known garage door retailer and installation specialist. We offer a variety of new garage door styles, colors, and materials to choose from. One of our technicians can show you pictures of our past projects and help you determine which style is best for your budget and your needs. Our options are affordable and we are confident they will satisfy your desire to have a beautiful garage door.
Choose Your Material
Anodized aluminum and glass: These doors provide a clean and modern look. They also have excellent maintenance qualities and stand up well in harsh environments
- Steel: The most popular type of garage door is heavy-duty steel. It’s a popular choice because it is durable, reliable, and is offered in many styles. Steel doors are very low maintenance and the material can be painted to match the home exterior. You can choose from a single-layer, double-layer, or triple-layer garage door. As you can probably guess, a triple-layer door is tough, energy efficient, and reduces noise.
- Custom wood: Custom wood doors are a popular option because natural wood is undeniably attractive. Custom doors are made in a variety of styles. Hemlock, cedar, and mahogany are the most common types of wood used to construct these doors. A more expensive option, wood doors are a great choice because you will enjoy the beauty every time you see it.
- Vinyl: Vinyl garage doors are more expensive than steel and we rarely recommend these doors because they don’t come in many styles and cannot be painted.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass is another material option available to you when you work with us. These doors are lightweight, almost maintenance free, and resistant to salt-air. This is a good choice in ocean climates.
Choose Your Style
There is no wrong or right answer when you are choosing a garage door. It all comes down to your personal preference. Our company is a large garage door reseller and we offer our clients many options for style, color, and materials.
- Raised-panel doors: This is the most popular style in society today. Panels can be raised, elongated, flattered or flush. You can add windows and glass to the top to make it truly stand out.
- Recessed-panel doors: This is probably the type of door you had growing up. The retro look is coming back, so if you would like to see an updated version, just ask!
- Flush-panel doors: These doors have flat, slightly textured sections. They don’t draw too much attention to the door itself because it usually blends with the surrounding area.
- Carriage house doors: These doors are very beautiful. They transform the look of your home. This style is available in almost every material we listed above.
- Architectural doors: If your home is one of a kind, you will need a special garage door to complement the look. View our gallery to see pictures of our architectural, glass, and other custom doors.
Start working on your garage door transformation today. Viking Overhead Garage Door Repair to discuss your options and consult with our specialist about your new garage door!
Garage door openers Top Selection
Viking Overhead Garage Door Repair offers a great selection of the four main types of garage door openers. Here is a brief description of each:
- Chain drive: utilizes a chain to lift and lower, can be noisy, is very reliable, and is good in cold climates
- Belt drive: very quiet, long-lasting, can be more expensive, and has advanced security features
- Screw drive: uses a powerful lifting unit with few moving parts, requires little maintenance, and may be slower
- Jack shaft: fits where a traditional opener does not, allows for overhead storage, and has great value
To learn more about which type of garage door opener is right for you, call the technicians at Viking Overhead Garage Door Repair. Our professionals will ensure you receive the best value for your needs.
The Right Company for Service and Installation
You receive several advantages by working with the professionals at Viking Overhead Garage Door Repair. We offer professional installation and repairs for both residential and commercial garage door systems and openers. We have years of experience, and we only employ trained expert technicians, not subcontractors. We stand behind all our work with our lifetime warranty, so contact us today for reliable service for your garage door opener.
Parts we use for
Garage Door Repairs
One of the most important aspects of garage door repair is the quality of parts we use. With so many types of parts on the market, our experienced team only selects the best manufactures for unmatched performance that will fit your budget. To us, quality matters. We carry tougher steel hinges, thicker garage door cables, steel ball bearing rollers, and enduring garage door springs. Garage door openers should be made to last and that’s why Liftmaster and Chamberlain openers are part of our inventory. But no matter the type of opener you may already have, we are ready to service and repair all brands of garage door openers as necessary. We provide each customer options unique to the service they require. We always guarantee a nice clean job every time.
Our garage door repair technicians are trained to the highest standards in the industry. We follow a code that our company believes is vital for excellence. Viking Overhead also offers maintenance options for every customer. Routine maintenance keeps your garage doors safe and operational ensuring the safety and durability of repairs and installation.
Our overhead door Warranty
Garage Door Services repair Warranty
- Labor Warranty
We’re confident in our products and stand behind the work we do. That is why we offer a one year labor warranty with any repair that includes parts. It is important for us at Viking Overhead to make sure that the repair process is as easy as possible for you. Our warranty is your insurance policy.
- Parts Warranty
In addition to labor, all parts come with warranties backed by our company! Most basic parts include a one year warranty. At Viking Overhead we offer both standard and high cycle springs. Our standard torsion springs include a three year warranty and high cycle springs are backed by our lifetime warranty. All Liftmaster garage door openers come with the best factory warranties. A new Liftmaster garage door opener installation includes both one year labor warranty as well as Liftmaster’s manufacture warranty.
SAME-DAY Emergency GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
overhead door repair
Looking for Some of the services we offer and fix daily ?
- Garage Door Off Track
- Garage Door Rollers
- Same Day Garage Door Repair
- 24/7 Garage Door Service
- Garage Door Panel Replacement
- Garage Doors
- Garage Door Opener
- Program Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Remotes
- Garage Door Cable Replacement
- New Garage Doors
- Wood Garage Doors
- Overhead Door
- Garage Door Replacement
- Emergency Garage Door Repair
- Broken Garage Door
- Broken Garage Door Spring
- Annual Maintenance
Garage doors are prone to coming off track resulting in damage of door, person, or property. Typically, door off track situations are cause by either lack of maintenance, failing parts, or accidents caused by the homeowner. In most cases, garage doors off track are salvageable. The door is carefully positioned back on track allowing for the door to become functional and operational again. In other cases, severe garage door off track requires replacement of the panels or complete garage door. However, Viking Overhead considers any garage door off track or broken spring an emergency repair and will guarantee same day service!
Viking Overhead values your time and safety. Leave your garage door problems to us! We will make sure to give you the best value the very same day. Excellent emergency garage door service is paramount to Viking Overhead. The safety of your family, property, and your business count on it!
For Emergency Garage Door Repair, call Viking Overhead at 817-600-4224. We are on-call 24/7. Thank you for choosing us!
- Garage Door Repair Arlington
- Garage Door Repair Crowley
- Grand Prairie
- Garage Door Repair Fort Worth
- Forest Hill
- North Richland Hills
- Garage Door Repair Benbrook
- Garage Door Repair River Oaks
- Garage Door Repair Southlake
- Garage Door Repair Colleyville
- Lake Worth
- Trophy Club
- Garage Door Repair Grapevine